Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

ĐỌC CHO VUI- JUST FOR FUN




01) Name: People call me Vi
02) Sex: Female 
03) Email address: Anonymous
04) Birthdate: August 1st. 
05) Family: My aunts who raised me, dad, mom, 2 younger bros
06) Height: 1,58 m 07) Weight: 48 kg 
08) Something good about yourself: Nothing 
09) Something bad about yourself: I have a lot …haa. 
10) Describe your personality in one word: Weird or clumsy. 
11) Celebrities that you like: Park Yoo chun, Boa, Nick Carter, JB GOT7, Gummy, Emily-ladykillah, Hoang-Touliver. 
12) Songs you like: I like all songs. 
13) Season: summer. 
14) Game you're good at: Football, i just won in random lucky nice goal though never played or kick ball before. 
15) My ideal man: Robert James Hogan II
16) If you have to choose between same age/older/younger: Hm let’s see...destiny. Don't know! 
17) Your mood right now: very good. Little late at night to do all these stuffs. 
18) What you have in your pocket right now: out of pocket
19) Sleeping out: Rarely.
20) Alcohol tolerance: 5 minutes 
21) Drinking habits: hangout with my friends at Café Bet was known as favorite place of VietNamese Youth.
22) How old were you the first time you drank: age 10 when I took in a wrong glass of my grandpa
23) When do you want to get married: I don't want to get married/ member of FA. But if i find Mr. Right as exception.
24) About my singing: Not bad, don’t have high voice then rap is suitable for me
25) About my dancing: Not that well
26) Something I want these days: somewhere/some one to shelter my pain.
27) When you're home alone: feel sad/ exploring something. 
28) When you're standing in front of the mirror: stupid question! 
29) Clothes you're wearing right now: pyjama.
30) How much money do you have in your wallet: 4 bucks 10 Bahs, 154000 VND
31) What you want to buy for your boyfriend: candy
32) Does height matter to you: Nope. 
33) What song do you sing when you go to sing karaoke: As long as you love me (BSB & JB)/Incomplete/ I still/ Haru Haru/ My heaven/ Xin anh đừng and a lot more…
34) What would you do if you had plans with your friend but they never showed up: I'll call them and urge them/
35) What would you do if the person you loved cheated on you: comfort myself he doesn’t deserve me.
36) How long will you be able to wait for the person you love: 24 hours 
37) First kiss: Kindergarten 
38) A feature you feel doesn't need to be fixed: style but may change one day, don’t know
39) Feature you feel should be fixed: Skin and body, need more care and practices
40) People you miss the most right now: someone...
41) First love: high school 
42) When you cried the most: 2006, 2007
43) When do you feel you're grown up: When I look after and take care of my younger bro.
44) What you don't like: Discrimination/ racist/ arrogance
45) When you felt happy: Right now
46) When you were most flabbergasted: when I was one of the translator for Backstreet boys and technical crews
47) Best looking person of the opposite gender you've seen so far: Nick Carter, nervous when face2face with him
48) Why aren't you going out with anyone: There's no one to go out with.
49) What you feel towards that person: What person? 
          50) What is your favorite food?: Vietnamese food- Bún giò, cá kho tộ.
51) What is your favorite book? 7 Dragon balls and Tony Buzan.
52) What would you say to the people actually reading this: thank you for taking a snap.







Source: yoochun fansite

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét